The Unbound Whitelist Is Now Open
We are excited to announce that applications for the Unbound presale whitelist lottery are now open. The whitelist will be open until 15th October 2021 or TGE, whichever is earlier.
Winners of the whitelist lottery will be given a guaranteed allocation of $UNB worth $100 at a Private Round price.
The total amount allocated to the whitelisting lottery is $10,000.
The maximum cap per person will be $100. There will be no minimum.
The winning candidates will be selected randomly through a lottery system from amongst all the entries received by us on the sweepwidget. The more you refer, the higher would be your chances of winning the lottery. In order to get lucky and maximize your chances of winning, please read the instructions carefully and complete all the tasks described below:
- Follow Unbound Finance on Twitter.
- Follow our CEO & Founder on Twitter.
- Retweet the Tweet of the Whitelisting announcement on the Unbound Twitter account.
- Join the Unbound Telegram Group and our announcements channel Unbound Announcements.
Complete the set of above tasks using the Sweepwidget link here.
The addresses of the winning entries will be announced on our official Unbound channels at the end of the sweepwidget.
The Unbound team will check for valid ERC-20 addresses, telegram handles, and other potential cheating vectors that could disrupt the lottery method used to choose winner wallets. While we value your privacy, we need to confirm that the tokens are being distributed to real community members.
Unbound Finance is a decentralized, non-custodial platform that is building a derivative layer over the existing AMMs with a view to increasing the overall capital efficiency of the Defi eco-space. Liquidity providers on AMMs across multiple EVM-based public blockchains can compound their DeFi earnings by leveraging their LP tokens to mint synthetic assets including UND stablecoin (decentralized, cross-chain, stablecoin soft pegged to the US dollar) and uETH.
The Key features of Unbound protocol are as follows :
- Debt-free: The protocol charges no interest on loans taken out by the liquidity providers. To redeem their loan, they simply repay the amount of UND or uETH they borrowed to retrieve their collateral (i.e. their LP tokens).
- Liquidation-free: Unbound does not have a liquidation Engine. As such users are free from the risk of their collateral being liquidated.
- Perpetual borrowing: Unbound loans do not mature. Users can unlock the underlying collateral at any time by repaying the loan.
- Stablecoin UND: UND is a cross-chain, decentralized stablecoin, soft pegged to the US dollar which is backed by user liquidity.
- Factory Smart Contracts: Unbound uses liquidity lock contracts designed to be permissionless and supports AMMs like Uniswap, Balancer, Mooniswap, SushiSwap, PancakeSwap, QuickSwap, DFYN and the like.
Connect With Us
If you would like to be a part of our ambassador programs or help us in any way, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To stay in the loop and know more about us, check out our social media links :