Unbound Finance is looking for Advocates!
As we prepare to move into a new phase with version 2 of Unbound, we are excited to introduce the newly designed Unbound V2 Ambassador Program. The aim is to recognize and empower dedicated community members who would support us in our new journey by offering timely, consistent and significant contributions to the protocol.
Whether you are a social butterfly, a tech whiz, a language expert or just enjoy interacting with like-minded crypto enthusiasts, you can each contribute in bringing Unbound to the world in the following ways:
Engage: Ensure engagement through active participation in the discussions, campaigns, contests and other activities organized by the protocol across all social media platforms at all times.
Educate: Educate the community by creating and translating written and visual content such as Twitter threads, articles, memes, and videos supporting Unbound and its vision of creating a capital-efficient DeFi space.
Advocate: As an Ambassador, your primary responsibility is to increase Unbound’s brand awareness worldwide and guide new members of the community. Foster and shape Unbound’s presence by sharing the best practices with our users that will help drive brand awareness and inspire community engagement.
Perks of becoming an Unbound Ambassador
Following are the benefits of becoming an Unbound Ambassador:
- Selected candidates will be acknowledged as the official delegates of Unbound and will acquire the title of “Unbound Advocate”
- All the advocates will be rewarded $UNB every month proportional to their work if the requirements are met. More Work= More Rewards!
- The most ardent Advocates will be recognized and featured on Unbound’s social media channels
- Early access to new Unbound products, brand news and announcements
- Opportunity to connect and work with the Unbound team
- Remote work facility
- Networking opportunities
The winning candidates will share a prize pool of 150,000 UNB. The pool will also be divided into three categories of tasks which are as follows.
The program has 3 task categories: Twitter & Telegram campaign, Visuals campaign and Editorial campaign. Participants can choose their area of expertise or be an all-rounder by contributing to all the categories.
Twitter & Telegram Campaign: Participants entering this category will be responsible for engaging, educating and advocating Unbound on Twitter and Telegram by
- Writing tweets
- Creating Twitter threads
- Participating in the protocol’s AMAs
- Engaging with other community members on Telegram
- Like, Retweet and Comment on Unbound posts
- Spreading awareness about Unbound through shilling
The Twitter & Telegram campaign has been allocated 70% of the price pool. You can use the link below to apply for this campaign: https://forms.gle/4xt8CEAuaQf5Dps68
Visuals Campaign: If you are a graphics expert this is just the right place for you! To contribute to this campaign, participants must perform the tasks specified below:
- Create informative video tutorials/testimonials
- Create infographics about Unbound
- Create funny & relatable memes
- Create GIFs and stickers
The visuals campaign has been allocated 15% of the mentioned price pool. Link: https://forms.gle/wkKNKg3rjjGueTpB7
Editorial Campaign: Participants entering this campaign can perform the below-mentioned tasks:
- Write comprehensive articles about Unbound
- Translate articles to any regional language
- Write twitter threads
The editorial campaign has been allocated 15% of the mentioned price pool. To participate, apply here: https://forms.gle/96C5GuhyTR5B7ndE8
- Application: Participants can apply in their campaign of interest by filling out the google form given for each category. You will receive an email with the links to the Unbound Ambassador group on Telegram and the Ambassadors forum that are required to be joined by each candidate.
*Note: The application form will be open for just one week after the program initiates.
2. Submission: Participants will have to upload their Proof of Work in the Ambassador forum. The last week of every month will be reserved as the evaluation period. Here’s a video guide on how to use our Ambassador forum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPfivGkddj
*Note: No work will be accepted during the evaluation period of the program.
3. Evaluation: The Unbound team will assess all the participants based on varying criteria and select the final Ambassadors.
4. Rewards distribution: The winners of each round of the program will be announced at the end of every month followed by the rewards distribution.
So gear up Unbounders, the protocol awaits its new Ambassadors!
Unbound Finance is an Ethereum-based cross-chain lending protocol that uses the liquidity of Automated Market Makers as collateral. Users are bound by highly secured, perpetual smart contracts and are free from the risk of their collateral being liquidated. Currently Unbound supports AMMs across various multi-chain platforms like Uniswap, QuickSwap, KyberSwap etc.
Key features highlighting Unbound’s foundation include:
- Liquidation-free liquidity provision system
- Creating a no-debt position when assets are minted
- Perpetual borrowing
- Factory Smart Contracts
- Decentralized, cross-chain stablecoin UND
- Minting synthetic asset UND
- SAFU reserves
Connect With Us
Reach out to us at email@example.com
To stay in the loop and know more about us, check out our social media links:
Website | Twitter | Telegram | Announcement Channel | Instagram | LinkedIn | Quora | Youtube | Whitepaper | Harmony Testnet |Ethereum Mainnet | Polygon Mainnet | BNB Smart Chain Mainnet | Avalanche Mainnet | Fantom Mainnet