Unbound Finance is inviting all the creators to unleash their creative flair, spark their imagination and create the funniest yet relatable memes possible.
Do you have exceptional illustrating skills? Do you have a creative mind? Are you passionate about Unbound? Or maybe you just have a knack for making others laugh.
If you fit into any of these descriptions you are at the right place! Unbound your imagination and be a part of Unbound’s Meme contest.
Memes in the form of images, GIFs, and videos are all accepted, as long as they are relevant to Unbound.
You must do the following to participate in the contest:
- Tweet your Memes and tag Unbound using the hashtags below:
2. Post the memes on Unbound’s Telegram group.
4. Fill the following Google form:
Please note that the memes should be unique and relevant to Unbound Finance.
- The contest will commence on 27th October 2021 and will run until 9th November 2021.
- Three lucky winners will be selected from amongst the participating Unbounders based on originality, creativity, and relevance of the meme to the Unbound protocol.
- The results will be announced on 14th November at 1 PM UTC on our official Telegram and Twitter.
The winners of the Unbound Meme contest will be rewarded with rare and exclusive Unbound NFTs post the TG.
About Unbound Finance
Unbound Finance is an Ethereum based lending protocol that uses the liquidity of Automated Market Makers as collateral. Users are bound by highly secured, perpetual smart contracts and are free from the risk of their collateral being liquidated. Currently Unbound supports AMMs across various multi-chain platforms like Uniswap, Curve.fi, Bancor and Mooniswap.
Key features highlighting Unbound’s foundation include:
- Liquidation-free liquidity provision system
- Creating a no debt position when assets are minted
- Perpetual borrowing
- Factory Smart Contracts
- Decentralized, cross-chain stablecoin UND
- Minting synthetic assets like UND and uETH
- SAFU reserves
Connect With Us
Check out our social media links to remain updated and learn more about us: